Thursday 15 November 2007

Im back.



Just a quick post to say that I got home today. I’m totally jetlagged emotionally and physically shattered. I’m not going to write much at the moment. I will log back in tomorrow and bring you all up to speed. I wrote this poem while I was there.

`Healing`

Freedoms Incalculable cost

Is a price worth paying
I feel so very alone
Amongst my comrades in arms
To pick at a scab
Make it bleed then scab again
One scab should suffice
I will never pick again.

© Tony McNally




© Mack (RG) The thoughts of a Falklands War Veteran.
Rogue_gunner_32_alpha@yahoo.co.uk
Boycott BP

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back....Good to see you got home safe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward (sic) your reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to you all for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you back RG. I hope the trip proves to be of benefit for your PTSD. I'll be in Barrow over christmas, if I recognise you in a bar you'll be getting an unexpected pint!

    Cheers,
    Yabusame

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok will look out for an unexpected pint of Guinness!

    ReplyDelete

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.