Friday 2 November 2007

We Did It Our Way.



(RG) I thought as it is Friday and the weekend I would post a video of some of the music that I used to listen to in the 80s as a young soldier. I remember as a 16 year old in JLRRA I was bulling my boots and it came on the news about Sid Vicious dying. People like Sid were always going to die young as were some of the lads I went to the Falklands with. Punk rock really was a passion of mine in those days and as you may know if you have read my book caused quite a bit of conflict with my superior officers in the Army. I suppose anyone who has ever know me liked me or hated me must admit that like Sid I also did things my way!


© Mack (RG) The thoughts of a Falklands War Veteran.Rogue_gunner_32_alpha@yahoo.co.uk


Boycott BP

1 comment:

  1. I must admit I was never much of a punk fan, although i did like one or two. Sid is better to look back on than I remember him eing at the time. ( I was however a bit of an Adam Ant fan!!)

    ReplyDelete

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.