Tuesday 6 March 2007

Rogue Gunner on the BBC.




This morning I was on the Annie Othen programme on BBC Radio Coventry &Warwickshire talking about the phenomenon of Blogging Listen Here when the little box comes up click on the Annie Othen link for Tuesday. You may need to download
Real Player, I did. Even though I am from Cumbria when I first joined the army I joined the Junior leaders Regt RA and we were based at Bramcote near Nuneaton Warwickshire.


© Mack (RG) The thoughts of a Falklands War Veteran.

3 comments:

  1. Good listen Tony, good luck with the book

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bob, funny enough my best civvie mate is called Bob and hes a taxi driver from Barrow.

    ReplyDelete

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.