Tuesday 24 August 2010

Thanks for the Nomination for top PTSD Blog

For those of you who nominated me for the Top PTSD Blog , thanks. I scraped in at No 25 but even to be in a list with some to those fabulous Blogs is flattering. I used to use a PTSD web site originally set up for Vietnam Veterans, a few years ago called PTSD101. I found this a great site , even though I was a Limey and took a little stick, but then that’s expected. I made a few good friends in my time there and one enemy. Due to the large numbers of Veterans using the site they was always going to be clashes, it seemed their was some civilians posting there and pretending to be Veterans known as `Toons` which caused a lot of friction. It all culminated in threats of violence and eventually sadly the site was closed, which I believe was a big loss to many veterans. I have started a similar group on Face-book titled PTSD 101 UK, its not open to the public, but non UK veterans are welcome, PTSD does not discriminate and neither do I.







Bookmark and Share





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.