Saturday 24 May 2008

A SIGN IN A STORE WINDOW IN SCOTLAND

Scottish Royal Lion Rampant Flag

'WE WOULD RATHER DO BUSINESS WITH 1000 ALQAEDA TERRORISTS
THAN WITH ONE SINGLE BRITISH SOLDIER!'



This sign was prominently displayed in the window of a business in Campbeltown, Scotland
and you are probably outraged at the thought of such an inflammatory statement.

However, we are a society which holds Freedom of Speech as perhaps our greatest liberty.
And after all, it is only a sign.
You may ask,


'what kind of business would dare post such a sign ?.'

Answer:


A Funeral Parlour

(Who said morticians had no sense of humour?)

You gotta love it!!!

God Bless Scotland


HT/ Scouse.



© Mack (RG) The thoughts of a Falklands War Veteran.
Rogue_gunner_32_alpha@yahoo.co.uk

Boycott BP

3 comments:

  1. You need a sense of humour to stay in Campbelltown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I was reading this my blood was boiling, I nearly stopped reading out of disgust. Glad I read to the end before posting a comment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is what I love about my fellow Scots, you could not get a more dry sense of humour!

    ReplyDelete

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.