Thursday 25 October 2007

Band Of Brothers Heading To War.


United Kingdom







A mother has spoken of her pride as she prepares to wave off her three soldier sons to serve in Iraq.
Chris, Michael and Darren Kilby, from Birkenhead, Wirral, are all members of the same infantry battalion preparing to deploy next month to Basra in the south of the country
Read It Here

(RG) What a very proud (and worried) Mother she must be. I pray they will all return home safely. I know it is sometimes harder for the folks back home watching every news report, my Mother lit a candle every day for me in church when I was in the Falklands. One thing she can be sure of they will be surrounded by guys that know exactly what they are doing, the whole British army is one big band of brothers, Good luck to them!


© Mack (RG) The thoughts of a Falklands War Veteran.Rogue_gunner_32_alpha@yahoo.co.uk


Boycott BP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.