Thursday 8 March 2007

Another soldier dies in Afghanistan.





A British soldier has been killed in Afghanistan after being injured in a grenade attack on a UK base.
The Ministry of Defence has confirmed the soldier from the 29 Commando Regiment Royal Artillery died at Camp Bastion in the Helmand province.
Read It Here


(RG) 29 are taking a heavy toll in Afghanistan at the moment. These deaths don’t even make the news headlines anymore. When I hear of the death of a British soldier it hurts because I was a soldier I have more of a connection with them than most civilians. I’m sure when a fire-fighter or a policeman or woman here of the death of a serving officer they feel the same way. This blog may be full of dead UK serviceman but I wont ignore their deaths ,I’m just explaining how it makes me feel and that is extremely sad.


© Mack (RG) The thoughts of a Falklands War Veteran.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.