Wednesday 29 December 2010

ROGUE GUNNER T SHIRT



In the photo you can see myself sporting the new Rogue Gunner T shirt. I’m wearing an XL , especially after the Christmas period. I would just like to restate that I don’t make any profit whatsoever from the sale of these shirts, I had to buy mine at the same price as everyone else £15.00 Remember 10% of the sale price of all NOLIMITZ T shirts go to a forces related charity. Remember to email me a photo of you wearing a RG T shirt and I will feature it on my Blog with your permission. Would particularly like to see a photo from Afghanistan. Thank you to all that joined my Face book group to stop  cuts to our brave men & woman who may have their service related benefits reduced. Have a great New Year and Ill hopefully be around in 2011 Blogging on behalf of our brave British Forces. You can buy the T shirts   HERE






Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.