Wednesday 22 June 2011

Computer Problems

Unfortunately I Have had major computer problems of which I Had no control over. I am obviously back on line but I have lost  a lot of information that is normally to hand, so at the moment I am out of my comfort zone. When you are conditioned to being able to complete your daily blogging session it can be very frustrating to have no control over events. In the bigger picture of things its not the end of the world and on the whole taking my PTSD into consideration I didn’t have a total meltdown. I’m back online now which has eased my anxiety and I will get back to normal. Sorry about the lack of milbabes, I should have backed up my photos, it’s a tough job and someone has to do it but I will now have to find some more. I will soon get back on subject and normal service will be resumed. As well as my PC problems  I notice that as we used to call it in Northern Ireland it’s the “Silly Season “ again, sadly some things never change.







Bookmark and Share


2 comments:

  1. Computer probs drive me to distraction! We'll be here when you get back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will stay calm and carry on !

    Cheers

    RG

    ReplyDelete

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.