Friday 3 September 2010

Mark Meek Interview ITV Bob Paxman talking2minds





Bookmark and Share


Bob Paxman being the special forces soldier refused to let PTSD beat him. This is poem I also wrote about getting the police to kill you titled `Death By Cop`


I've found the solution to this disease in my mind
Its at the end of a phone call its all gunna stop
Gunna order me up some death by cop
Like a pizza delivery here comes the boys in blue
Them boys are locked and loaded
They know just what to do
Sorry kids sorry mama sorry papa its got to stop
Here comes the sirens and lights with my death by cop
Those 5.56 will rip my spleen its so obscene
Oh yippee do its whop whop whop
The armed police by air with my death by cop 
Put me down like a dog
Put me down like a hog
Please make it stop mother""""s
Its my death by cop.


PS. I don't recommend this form of action

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.