
Get ready for the next instalment of `You couldn’t make it up` when next weeks Londonistan conference gets under way, the brain child of the deluded despot and Socialist megalomaniac Gordon `I can save the world` Brown. It seems Brown wants even more ruthless killers and terrorists on our shores as Taliban leaders are offered exile abroad and have their names deleted from a UN sanctions blacklist as part of a peace plan. I’m sure Taliban leaders will go for this, as it will be ideal for the Taliban with their recruiting in the UK and other Countries. Perhaps as part of the peace deal we could set up Taliban recruiting offices around the UK with their headquarters being around Tipton in the midlands. Taliban leaders can then interview would be suicide bombers and see if they are suitable for operations in Afghanistan? The Government could go one step further and allow Taliban leaders to become members of Parliament like Gerry Addams. Ant & Dec along with Simon
Cowell can then get the replacement for I’m a celebrity get me out of here,` I’m a Taliban War Lord Get me to Britain` up and running. I wonder what the Prime Minister in waiting David `Where do I go at night ` Cameron thinks about this latest bonkers plan? At least it seems that the Americans are slowly realising the folly of Socialism after the initial euphoria of electing the first Black president, yes its true Obama is half black but he is 100% Socialist and many who even voted for him are now having a change of heart. They have seen the disaster that has befallen the UK under subsequent Socialist Governments and don’t want America going the same way. At the moment America is still a rich and powerful Country but things can change dramatically once the Socialists get their plan into operation. The UK is the perfect example of what can happen when they get carried away with our money. Universal health care for America will help the Socialists in their agendas to destroy America, through mass immigration, they will pay for this by taking the dollars from the US defence budget. Lets hope America stops this madness before its too late.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.