Friday 7 March 2008

Victory For Falklands Veterans


Some of you that read my Blog may remember how angry I was when I found out by default that civil servants could fly to the Falklands for then £45 Here luckily I did manage to get back down to the Falklands last year thanks to SAMA (82) and all who helped is this worthwhile but mammoth task Read Here . After campaigning through my local MP John Hutton I was in communication with Derek Twigg see Letter From MOD I am now happy to report that it may be possible for Falklands veterans to go back down at the cost of an indulgence flight. This is fantastic news for those who wish to travel back to the Islands in smaller groups. I would like to thank all who have helped achieve this. To be fair I must point out that I am eternally grateful to John Hutton my local Labour MP in passing my letters on to the MOD and replying promptly, credit where credit is due. I hope as many veterans as possible can make use of this in the future. See letter below.




© Mack (RG) The thoughts of a Falklands War Veteran.
Rogue_gunner_32_alpha@yahoo.co.uk

Boycott BP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.