Friday 31 August 2007

Im going back down South. (I dont mean London)


I am delighted to report that myself and Edward Denmark will be returning to the Falklands Islands this year. SAMA (82) have found extra accommodation for us in a military transit block in Stanley. I would like to thank all who have helped and supported us in this quest particularly SAMA (82) I will continue to lobby Government for Falklands veterans to be able to return with the RAF at subsidised prices.


© Mack (RG) The thoughts of a Falklands War Veteran.
Rogue_gunner_32_alpha@yahoo.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations,

    I won´t say "I hope you´ll enjoy your stay", but I will say I hope the trip makes a difference for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations.

    I will say "I hope you enjoy your stay with us" and I look forward to welcoming you to the Falklands, with the other SAMA vets in November.

    ReplyDelete

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.