Friday 12 January 2007

Harrods bans soldiers on Poppy Day


The Owner of Harrods Mohammed al fayed






In case some readers think I am exaggerating how serviceman are treated like criminals for wearing the Queens uniform here in the UK then this disgraceful story should help you understand what a dreadful PC correct place this is to live. Not that I can afford to shop in this place but I certainly wouldn’t even lower myself to empty my bowels in this anti British anti military store. To think its ok to go die for your country but its offensive to be seen in uniform at home, congratulations Mr Blair.
Read It Here
Hat Tip Daily Referendum

Contact Harrods and let them know what you think about their decision?


I posted this article in my last Blog but for those that missed it here is another episode of Military discrimination Soldiers turned away from bar after funeral.











© Mack (RG)"Every day feels like the day of a funeral"

2 comments:

  1. I know, it almost seems like im living in some dreamworld its just beyond belief, will add yours as well mate!

    Mack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had not heard of this untill I visited your blog. The way Soldiers are mistreated and disrespected at times, makes me sick in my stomach and my heart. I found this so upsetting I had to post it as well. H/T going out to you of course. Thanks for all you do. You have a wonderful blog, well done.

    God Bless,
    ~ VH

    ReplyDelete

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.