Sunday 2 December 2007

Winter Break.


There will be a short winter break for two weeks starting from tomorrow 3rd December till the 19th. I am heading off to warmer weather to try and get some heat back in to my bones after my week in the freezing arctic conditions of the Falklands. The UK isn’t much better at the moment with strong rain and winds. When I get back I will post the rest of my Pilgrimage material. I am taking Dan Collins book In Foreign Feilds so looking forward to reading that on my sun lounger sipping my Strawberry Daiquiri. Another book I am going to buy at Manchester airport is Sniper One. There are some great photos here at Defence Of The Realm from Afghanistan. If you like your poetry stop by at my old buddy LT.David Martin's
he writes some powerful stuff. Not forgetting to check in on my old friend and under siege Blogger Theo Spark So I hope to be back refreshed and sun tanned in a couple of weeks. I will leave you with a couple of photos I took whilst in the Falklands, Au revoir,

Mack.





© Mack (RG) The thoughts of a Falklands War Veteran.
Rogue_gunner_32_alpha@yahoo.co.uk
Boycott BP


Link

5 comments:

  1. Have a good break Mac... I hope you come back refreshed and thoroughly warmed ! :)

    Sammy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ordered the book Watching men burn....I'm hoping to have it & have read it before you get back........enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the break. In your absence the families of those who died in the hercules crash after the shooting down by insurgents have had their request for legal aid for an inquest refused. The family of the Australian fatality have been more fortunate however. Another case of double standards and money saving.

    ReplyDelete

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.