Tuesday 24 April 2007

A man is in hospital after chopping off his penis.


Horrified diners watched as the man grabbed a large kitchen knife and lopped off his manhood.
It happened at Zizzi's pizza restaurant in the Strand, in the capital's West End theatre heartland.
Sales rep Stuart McMahon, who was eating at the restaurant with his girlfriend, told The Sun: "This guy came running in then charged into the kitchen, got a massive knife and started waving it about.
"Everyone was screaming and running out as he jumped on a table, dropped his trousers and popped his penis out.
"Then he cut it off. I couldn't believe it."
Read It Here

(RG) I just couldn’t resist this story, sad as it may be as he must be suffering from mental illness, but “Waiter there is a penis in my soup”

3 comments:

  1. That happened over here too. the guy was from eatern Europe. Got into a fight with his woman--still over there--ran to his neighbor's house, broke in, chopped it off, then ran outside and assaulted the police with it and the knife.

    The cops did not shoot him. The hospital sewed it back on. In my opinion, they shoulda left it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldent agree more Ron, what a Dick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats what i feel like doing to my ex husband at this very moment in time......
    Thanks for dropping by my blog btw now i am back from Les Gets i will have a good look round your blog :-)
    I have some great photos i will be putting them up on my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.