Thursday 6 October 2011

Imperial War museums response to my request for us of an image of the Sir Galahad


As many of you will know I have been compiling a book of poetry to help raise funds for the British mental health charity TALKING2MINDS  and I’m delighted at the quality of the submissions we have had up to now. As the main reason for my own PTSD was the attack on the Sir Galahad during the Falklands War I decided that a photo of the ship would go well along with my poetry. I found some images of the Galahad on the Imperial War Museum web site, I explained in an e-mail that the book was for Charity and asked if I could use one of their images. Below is their reply, it seems the IWM don’t quite get the concept of Charity.



Tony,


Thank you for your enquiry to the Image Sales and Licensing team.


If you need to license some of our images for use in your publication then please find attached a Quote Request Form. Simply fill this out and return to us and we can get back to you with a quote for use.


If you wish to purchase copies of images as well, then please find attached an Image Order Form. Simply fill this out and return to us and we can begin to process your order. A full price list as well as the image formats available can be seen on the form.


I hope this helps Tony. If you have any further queries do not hesitate to get in touch.




Regards,



Image Sales and Licensing
fax +44 (0)20 7416 5355






Just so you know 




Military Forums

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.