Sunday 7 August 2011

THE BAY RADIO HELPS UK VETERANS WITH PTSD


I would like to say a big thank you to The Bay my local radio station for running a story today on their news desk and web site for my book in support of veterans with PTSD. All monies raised will go to the charity TALKING2MINDS I am looking for anyone who might like to
contribute to this project. You don’t have to be ex military, it doesn't have to be a poem , photographs even a short story dealing with trauma. Maybe Fire/ambulance /Police ..or any other emergency services. Perhaps you remember World War Two and have a story about being evacuated. However small please send it and you may get to see it in print and help veterans at the same time. As a footnote I might add that BBC Radio Cumbria have still not answered any of my inquiries.








Bookmark and Share





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.