Sunday 10 February 2008

New Stryker Faring Poorly in Field


United States of America



BAQUBAH, Iraq - The newest version of the Army’s popular Stryker combat vehicle is garnering poor reviews here from Soldiers assigned to man its tank-like hull.
Read It Here

(RG) You see its not just the Brits that get kit that there not happy with, it seems that this new Stryker has many problems judging by the comments from the men who use the weapon system. I first heard about the Stryker when I read Colby Buzzells book
My War he seemed like the first version, especially the sexy female voice that would acquire the targets for you. I hope they sort these problems out soon and if the Americans want to get rid of some I know a few British soldiers in Afghanistan that would welcome them with open arms warts and all.




© Mack (RG) The thoughts of a Falklands War Veteran.
Rogue_gunner_32_alpha@yahoo.co.uk

Boycott BP

2 comments:

  1. Rogue, Sorry, I haven't visited more lately, but I lost all my blog listings and didn't know how to get them back. I just thought of all the back posts and started going through some of them....I just got caught up good posts all of them, but where is your following.....These are interesting posts.....stay well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tapline,
    Glad to see you back!

    Mack.

    ReplyDelete

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.