Sunday 2 December 2007

Our Navy 'is not fit for a war'

HMS Cornwall.

The Royal Navy can no longer fight a major war because of massive under funding, says a leaked document.
The fleet's "ageing and operationally defective" ships would not even be able to mount a medium sized operation like the war in Iraq, it warns.
Read It Here

(RG) Its fitting that this document was `leaked` just like our once mighty navy perilously close to a watery grave.





© Mack (RG) The thoughts of a Falklands War Veteran.
Rogue_gunner_32_alpha@yahoo.co.uk

Boycott BP

1 comment:

  1. Although I had nothing to back it up. I thought,,,,When the Sailors were taken at sea by Iranians ....Wow!...I'll bet they can't respond militarily. How right I was. I'm sure they could have responded to put on a good face, but they didn't know what the response would be from Iran and didn't want to take a chance. ...stay well.......

    ReplyDelete

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.