Saturday 18 October 2008

Contact with Falkland Islanders

(RG)I received this e-mail today , you may or may not want to respond if you are an Islander?



Hello. I am Alejandro Biondini, 22 years old, from Bahia Blanca , Argentina

I studied International Relations and I am making my thesis to have the degree

My thesis will be about the "provincialization" of Tierra del Fuego .

You may know the theoretically, The MALVINAS/FALKLANDS ISLANDS, are part of this provincia, as well as Georgias , Sandwich and the Argentina Antarctica

I don't want you to look at me as no-tolerant

I read a lot from Carlos Escudé (argentian that thinks that Falklands have the right to be totally independent)

Escude has really interesting theories that may anger any argentinian and the government

He says things that are totally unacceptable for an argentinian.....at least, in public

The Malvinas/Falklands is really an open wound for Argentina

As a child (and now too), I looked at maps and always preferred the Patagonia and the Malvinas/Falklands

I saw pictures of Port Stanley (Puerto Argentino, here) and loved it!....It is so cosy!

I want to know about your lifestyle....I read about it en BBC news

I would like to contact common islanders....especially teens and young falklanders

I will not be rude

I have read lots about you and you want to be British (status quo)

It is a very difficult situation

The best it would be that population of both: Argentina and F.I. would be friends !!

I want to receive answers from you..... I promise I will not be rude


Best Wishes! Alejandro
aobaob2003@yahoo.com.ar



© Mack (RG) The thoughts of a Falklands War Veteran.
Rogue_gunner_32_alpha@yahoo.co.uk

Boycott BP
Boycott Cross Country Trains
Boycott the Metro Hotel
Boycott the walkabout bar



ROGUE GUNNER SUPPORTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.