Wednesday 28 March 2007

Portsmouth Naval Base is under threat of closure From Labour.



Portsmouth Naval Base is under threat of closure. There has been a dockyard in Portsmouth since June 1495 when the first dry dock was created. Portsmouth naval base is not only an integral part of the history and economy of this region but also plays a vital role in the defence of the country.
There is a E-Petition asking the Prime Minister to keep Portsmouth and its surrounding communities at the heart of the Royal Navy.
To sign the E-Petition and stop yet another reduction to our once great Royal Navy please Click Here


Hat Tip Daily Referendum

(RG) I have commented on this issue at the Daily Referendum



© Mack (RG) The thoughts of a Falklands War Veteran.

6 comments:

  1. I notices in your profile that you are an author. I a working on my first book. I have also started a book review blog bookshelfreviews.blogspot.com and I am inviting writers (who seem to be avid readers) to join and review books. If you would like to join with us, visit my site and leave a note.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Ron I take a look, maybe when my book is out you can review it for me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is nothing sacred under Labour?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only the Bliars bank balance Jeremy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top man.
    I've signed and sent the link to all I know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely. I would love to read it. I am working on a large fantasy book right now. with my wife in nursing school, and me taking care of the kids, I dont have much time to work on it, but I will prevail. Good luck on yours.

    ReplyDelete

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.