Monday 18 December 2006

Walking Time Bomb.




I have just wrote this poem `Walking Time Bomb` in another of my black moods, its about a veteran who kills a civillian who provokes him and sends him back to the battlefield, he then becomes a victim of PTSD. This is why civilians need to ask questions as to why we do not get better treatement for our PTSD because believe me one day the War can come to you all.





24/ 7 got those demons in my head

Asleep or awake its all the same

I’m not feeling sorry for myself

Not looking for someone to blame

Surely death will give me peace?

Or am I already there?

Walking this earth with PTSD

Next to the man without a care

I’m jealous of his happy life

Nice house and steady job

Big Brother soccer and down the pub

His sanity has not been robbed

Until the day he takes the piss

One look one thoughtless remark

He’s put me back on the battlefield

To him a silly lark

I should have stayed at home that day

With the demons in my head

Instead I went into your world

I’m sorry you’ve ended up Dead .





© Mack (RG)"Every day feels like the day of a funeral"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.