Sunday 17 December 2006

Cold Turkey



I wrote `Cold Turkey` because I do not enjoy being with other human beings at times.





Your talking to a corpse

I died in 82

I walk your earth in human form

There is nothing anyone can do

I hear you but understand nothing

I see you but cant make you out

I communicate without knowing it

I’m panicking I need to get out

So alone in an overcrowded city

Walking aimlessly with false purpose

Hiding amongst the ant like populace

The reason for life I cant grasp

Go away with your meaningless leaflets

I don’t care about half price sales

Screw you and your token for fast food

Balls to your no more nails

I crave isolation like a smack head cold turkey

My own cube is my very own fix

I died in 1982

I’m still dead in 2006.






© Mack (RG)"Every day feels like the day of a funeral"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.