Monday 8 February 2016

If your sick of getting Royalty crumbs from your publisher try self publishing































My book  Watching Men Burn   is at Number 5 today in Falklands War best sellers,it was actually at number 1 last year but I did not think to get a screen shot, but as in a recent Royalty e-mail I received from my publisher they joked that It wont be enough to get you a cruise to the Caribbean, they were right there, its was not enough to even take my kids to McDonald s, thats why in future I will be going down the self publishing route, 70 % is a tad better than 5%. I cant complain as I signed a contract and it did get my name out there, but with the technology at our fingertips, you can literally do it all yourself, I mean you spend years writing your book so its worth the extra effort. There is a book of poetry coming soon....wait out !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.