Tuesday 19 May 2015

CHECK YOUR LINKS



I recently received an e-mail telling me that some of my links were not working. When I went to investigate I must admit my attention to my side bar links have been lacking, many of them were dead, some were now advertising an assortment of things that have nothing to do with the military. I was going to delete all the links that were no longer being updated, but then I decided to keep some, the reason is, these Blogs were being written by servicemen in Iraq and Afghanistan when they were at War, they are a time capsule and I believe have historical value, I have picked one at random The Unknown Soldiers    As of today I can confirm all the links are working, I promise to pay them more attention in the future. My advice to other Bloggers is check your links.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.