Thursday 6 November 2014

Problems with Facebook.

Like millions of other people around the world, I have a Face book account, its worked fine for a couple of years. I have found old comrade from my Army days, interacted, posted photos, you know the drill. I also started a group for all Air Defenders called Cloudpunchers Worlwide. A few days ago it all seemed to go wrong, I could not upload images or even text messages, which as you can imagine if extremely frustrating. I tried many different things to fix it, I even thought it might be a problem with my own PC, but no the problem with Face book. The problem with face book is you cannot communicate with a human being, you can report things, but that’s about as far as it goes. I decided that the only way I could fix things was to start a brand new profile. This was a real pain in the arse, as I had to let all my friends know, plus I had to painstakingly transfer all my photos one by one. You would think in this day and age that there would be a platform for transferring all your images at once, like you can do on mobile phones. So anyway things are working again. If you’re an Air Defender please come and join my group. If the same problems do recur I will be parting company with Facebook.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.