Thursday 18 January 2007

SAS seizes Taliban leader in secret war


I’m happy for rouge gunner to be able to give you some more good news. A team of SAS soldiers captured a key Taliban commander yesterday in a lightning raid on a heavily-fortified compound in southern Afghanistan. This is more important news than the Big Brother crap that’s caused an international stir. I don’t actually think Jade Goody is a racist not that she will even know what the word means let alone spell it, she is just backward and what I love about it is the programme that made her has now destroyed her. I would rather have a chat to gorgeous Shilpa
any day than that ugly pig Jade , she makes my skin crawl. Read it Here






© Mack (RG)"Every day feels like the day of a funeral"

1 comment:

  1. Well done to the SAS.

    On Jade: It's about time people stopped getting rich and famous just because they are thicker than a whale sandwich.

    ReplyDelete

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.