Wednesday 20 February 2008

Rogue Gunner in the Lake District

Yesterday I went for a walk in the Lake District to clear my head and try to forget about the things that stress me out so much in life. I am lucky to have this scenery on my door step. The photographs are of Coniston Water and Tarn Howe’s. It was a stunningly beautiful day with brilliant sun shine and a nip in the air, perfect for walking . I hope you like them.

























© Mack (RG) The thoughts of a Falklands War Veteran.
Rogue_gunner_32_alpha@yahoo.co.uk

Boycott BP


6 comments:

  1. Wow , you are very lucky to have that kind of scenery near you. Feeling a bit jealous ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a bit handy with a camera Mac. teh Lake district is about the best unspoilt scenery this country has to offer. i used to go tabbing in the hills around Keswick (Skiddaw) for similar reasons as yourself; a good head-clearing session. and it certainly works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make the epic trip up to the lakes as often as i can, it is a very beautiful place you have the pleasure of just stepping into, im about an hour from the Malverns so thats accessible but either is fantastic for the clearing of the head. Keep using it mate :)
    Tabberer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Malvern Hills I have a mate who lived in Hanly Swan.

    ReplyDelete

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.