Monday 15 September 2008

The Rogues Prayer


Our soldiers, who art in Afghanistan,
Heroes be thy name.
Thy fast air come,
thy enemy will be bombed,
on earth as it is in Helmand
Give us this day our daily Ammo.
And never forgive the Taliban,
as we never forgive those who set IEDs against us.
And lead us not into ambush,
but deliver us a few thousand pounders.
For ours is the ground, the power and the gunships. for ever and ever. Amen



(RG) Well I missed going to church yesterday what with all this Bogging I must do and the credit crunch and all that so today to make up for it I have written a prayer for all our Coalition Forces in Afghanistan, I guess its fire and brimstone for me then?



© Mack (RG) The thoughts of a Falklands War Veteran.
Rogue_gunner_32_alpha@yahoo.co.uk

Boycott BP
Boycott Cross Country Trains
Boycott the Metro Hotel
Boycott the walkabout bar

ROGUE GUNNER SUPPORTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.