Saturday 23 December 2006

Military Draft System To Be Tested



Its looking more like Vietnam every day!
Read It Here

More Troops Read It Here

I may be over simplifying matters but Iraq is certainly an unpopular War as was Vietnam, that also had the draft. I have no doubts what so ever that the men & woman on the ground are doing their best and as an ex soldier myself do not confuse questioning our Governments with not supporting our fighting men and woman.










© Mack (RG)"Every day feels like the day of a funeral"

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry Mack, but I just have to disagree here. Since we have different perspectives on this topic but seem to be on the same track otherwise we'll just agree to disagree respectfully!

    I Like your new digs here!

    ReplyDelete

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.