Wednesday 7 February 2007

Marines in emotional return to the Falklands


A deafening explosion brought John Davies' Falklands War to a brutal and abrupt end. He was tantalisingly close to the end of a two-week, 75 mile yomp across country which should have seen the young Royal Marines Lieutenant take part in the victorious entry into the capital, Port Stanley Read It Here

(RG) I have my name down with SAMA (82) to go back down, I think I need to so I can move on with my life.







© Mack (RG) The thoughts of a Falklands War Veteran.

2 comments:

  1. The American Institute of Stress and The Centers For Disease Control have both reported that up to 90% of all illnesses are due to stress. For many years I experienced several life threatening illnesses. I found the Institute of HeartMath and discovered that all of these illnesses were due to stress and emotions I had been experiencing in my life. Learning and practicing HeartMath's scientifically substantiated tools and technologies literally saved my life. Additional information on HeartMath and how to prevent, manage and reverse the effects of stress and emotions, in-the-moment, achieve better health, more energy, improved mental and emotional clarity, and improved performance and relationships can be found at www.emotionalmastery.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that link I will certainly check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Pointless leaving spam it wont be published.